Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mata Hari

mata_hari_ps
A Dutch exotic dancer who was accused, convicted and executed as a double agent spy during World War I.

“I am not French, I have the right to have friends in other countries, even among those at war with France. I have remained neutral. I count upon the goodness of heart of you French officers.” - Court Martial in Paris, June 24, 1917

Thanks to David P. of Chicago for his suggestions for future shows.

Don't forget to vote for the show you would like to hear.

HP10_080405.mp3


Links:

Podcast Feed Performance Graph

The municipality of the Dutch province of Friesland

French Secret Police

Agent H21 the movie

Chateau de Vinncennes - Nothing about the Marta Hari on their website under history

The Diary of Mata Hari

Mata Hari: The True Story

Mata Hari DVD

The Red Dancer: The Life and Times of Mata Hari

The True Life Fiction of Mata Hari